Willie Anderson, 54, ignored commands to drop knife.
Police say the man chased a female neighbor and two city workers with the large knife, then barricaded himself inside a home.
St. Clair County prosecutors charged 41-year-old Rodney Johnson with aggravated battery.
Man charged with using machete to hold up 7-11.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 4 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 5 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 6 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 6 hours ago