The stabbing, coupled with a fatal shooting a day later, left St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson defensive about his department’s ability to prevent such crimes.
A 9-month-old baby boy is dead, and his mother is charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Hazelwood Police say they responded to a hotel on North Lindbergh Monday afternoon and found an unresponsive baby on the floor of a room, and his mother performing CPR.
Dale Kawamura believed to be in California.
Franklin County prosecutors file an involuntary manslaughter charge against the driver whose passenger was killed.
Aunt has been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter in toddler’s death.
Crash happened in July; suspect arrested in California last week.
Bobby Hartzell, 74, was hit by shotgun blast as he tried to leave shooting scene.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 4 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 6 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 6 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 6 hours ago