Jack McCullough was found guilty of murder, kidnapping and abduction in one of the oldest cold-case murder in the United States.
Jack McCullough is accused of the kidnapping and murder of 7-year-old Maria Ridulph in December of 1957.
Maria Ridulph was abducted in December 1957. Her case made national headlines, with President Eisenhower and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover requesting daily updates on the massive search for her.
“He put his head down on the counter, and he cried,” she said. “He was so banking on those records.”
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 4 minutes ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 3 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 3 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 4 hours ago