They say they used money to buy pot and have a party
A St. Louis-area man has been ordered to spend eight years in prison after admitting he peeped into neighbors’ homes.
Residents have been complaiing about a prowler since 2009.
Officials: Drug paraphernalia was within reach of two juveniles.
- Flash Flooding in St. Louis 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- D-Day Anniversary Charlie Brennan's 1120 Lager... Father's Day Gift Ideas Solar Plane Lands in St. Louis
- Should Pitchers Wear Helmets? Local Coaches Weigh In cbsloc.al/11km36s 4 hours ago
- Lawmaker: Remove Radioactive Waste from Landfill cbsloc.al/13VS4Qj 4 hours ago
- Madigan Seeks 2nd Delay on #IL Gun Plan cbsloc.al/11ufuLe 4 hours ago
- Soon to be Moms: Would you consider a home birth? Study says they may be safer than hospital births cbsloc.al/12POsUY 4 hours ago