Maintains that “freaked out” Chinese hold key to preventing all-out war.
McCaskill holds 46% to 40% edge over challenger Akin in U.S. Senate race.
A recent Rasmussen poll is showing McCaskill leading Akin by ten points, but her campaign is questioning the poll.
Polls stay open until 7 pm. Follow results this evening on KMOX.
Senate, Congressional races should lure Missourians to polling places.
Republican Senate primary, Clay-Carnahan showdown may generate localized interest.
Poll by Public Policy Polling
Argues that U.S. bases should be spared, some overseas bases targeted for closure.
Says there should be “no barriers to birth control”.
Senator wants money transferred from Afghanistan fund to highway trust fund.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 5 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 7 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 8 hours ago