What does ObamaCare mean for you? The more you understand, the better you’ll fare.
Allegations of rape, physical and verbal abuse, and neglect fill the pages of nursing home inspections released Wednesday.
The debate results are much less lopsided than the first debate, but Obama’s failed promises of the past four years which were clearly expressed by Romney dictate that Obama couldn’t win the debate. Romney won again.
If you want to know what an empty, meaningless political photo opportunity is look at Congressman Paul Ryan’s drop by at a food bank last week in Youngstown, Ohio.
Romney so misrepresented his record in Denver that it will be hard for the former Massachusetts Governor to walk it back tonight because Romney will be lying about his record to a room full of voters.
Obamacare and Romneycare are so associated with President Barack Obama and former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney that each took time to field a question about their namesake plan and health care in the CBS Local Presidential Forum.
Mitt Romney’s apprentice salesman stepped on the stage last night and delivered his talking points, but little more. Throughout the night, Joe Biden delivered lesson after lesson to the ambitious young Congressman from Wisconsin.
Both candidates did what they had set out to do. Biden reached out to his base, and Ryan spoke to those who don’t like the direction the country is headed. Republicans are likely not happy that Ryan didn’t deliver the knock-out debate Mitt Romney did a week ago while Democrats are, as previously stated, ecstatic Biden didn’t have a bad night.
Vestiges of the economy also were found in the second question in the CBS Local Presidential Forum on their view of the role of the federal government.
Like Reagan’s cautious approach to the debates in 1984, Obama knows he is the president. Obama was the cautious champ, picking his moments and more concerned with overplaying his hand than winning every point in the first meeting.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 18 minutes ago
- Springfield #Mo Won't Lower Marijuana Penalties cbsloc.al/12TPcDy 49 minutes ago
- Illinois House Committee Approves Medicaid Expansion cbsloc.al/1a2K1U8 1 hour ago
- Tea Party Activists Rally Outside Kansas City #IRS Building cbsloc.al/12TNPog #MO 1 hour ago