The act comes in response to HB 70, a bill recently filed in the Missouri House of Representatives by Mike Kelley (R-Lamar).
Missouri law currently prohibits concealed guns at schools unless approved by the local school board or a school official.
On Hancock and Kelly we set most politics aside for a day to take your calls and reactions to the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. Hour 1: Hour 2:
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- St. Charles Co. Cleanup Estimated at $2.4 Million cbsloc.al/17XzgpE 23 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: I'm in for @KMOXTIAMDoug again this morning. Join me, @DebbieMonterrey and @Ackerman1120 at kmox.com/listen 30 minutes ago
- County Approves Economic Partnership With City cbsloc.al/11L3bZY 45 minutes ago
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 7 hours ago