Minnesota Wild goaltender doesn’t want to be considered the NHL’s only player with multiple sclerosis, he just wants to be recognized for stopping the puck.
The Blackhawks are likely going to get by the Wild without much more trouble the rest of the way. However, Quenneville & Co. now understand that Crawford can make the key save when the game is on the line.
After clinching the best record in the NHL, the Blackhawks will take on the eighth-seeded Wild in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Roman Polak ended a 120-game streak without a goal, and Andy McDonald also scored.
St. Louis began the day out of the playoffs and staring at a stretch in which it plays six of the next seven on the road.
Wild makes biggest splash in NHL free-agency.
Mellanby Upset With Wild Play Listen in to this post-game audio, as KMOX’s Kelly Chase talks to Scott Mellanby about the Blues’ 4-0 shutout win against the Minnesota Wild. The Wild lived up to their […]
Brian Elliott shuts out Minnesota 4-0, team heads to Chicago for Sunday game
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 1 hour ago
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: We'll talk with the #STL treasurer about charging to park downtown on Saturdays at 7:50. Hear it here kmox.com/listen 2 hours ago
- Republican Race For Ill. Governor Heats Up cbsloc.al/11LiotX 2 hours ago