A frantic search is underway for three-week-old twins after their father says the mother violated a court order that required supervised visits with her mother.
“It does not give me hope because I’ve always had hope. My hope is in the Lord and I know that he is with Phoenix and she is safe wherever she is”
“You always hope that it’s possible that somebody may survive, but after Shawn you know it is possible.”
Workers at a Schnucks grocery store in south St. Louis found the boy about 11:15 p.m. He said his name was Noah, but he didn’t know his last name or where he lived.
An Amber alert is out for a 5-year-old girl who was taken from her father’s home in a Kansas City suburb.
Left note saying she wanted to find her biological mother.
A woman who’s been missing with her young daughter since Thursday called police from a motel but wasn’t there when they showed up.
Police say an anonymous tip led them to Samual Andres and his 52-year-old grandmother, Donna Marie Andres.
Cara Ascencio, who is developmentally disabled, left home three weeks ago after getting into an argument with a family member.
Cara Ascencio, 21, has mental capacity of a 12-year-old.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 4 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 6 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 7 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 9 hours ago