Mississippi River flooding
“There has been some seepage and there has been some sloughing of the wall in two places,” Clarksville Mayor Jo Anne Smiley said.
Residents of Clarksville, Mo. are among those sandbagging in preparation for what the NWS calls “major” flooding.
Corps officials say the decision to breech the Birds Point levee may have saved billions of dollars in damages.
Ashley Dickinson remembers Mississippi River flooding of 1993 in St. Louis area
Te U-S Army Corps of Engineers is getting worried about the flood-threat for the St. Louis area.
The Mississippi River is expected to crest at nearly 6 feet above flood stage in St. Louis by midweek.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 2 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 7 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 8 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 8 hours ago