Associated Press reporter asks lawmakers and political scientists.
What would expansion do to public school funding? Could Mo. tax money go to other states?
Analysis: Peak expected to reach $355 million in 2016, then dip to $118 million in 2019.
Announcements came during Democrat Days in Hannibal
Paycheck Protection bill is stalled, for now.
The growth in the sex offender program has become part of mental health officials’ pitch for building a new high-security facility at the Fulton State Hospital.
Democrats pick Mo. State Rep. Steve Hodges from East Prairie to run against Republican State Rep. Jason Smith in June.
Thirty-two-year-old speaker pro-tem of Missouri House defeats Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder in committee vote.
Missouri’s chief executive appears before General Assembly on Monday.
Bill in Jefferson City is designed to help modernize the state’s sagging electricity infrastructure.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- St. Charles Residents Again Discuss Smoking Ban cbsloc.al/10LOdGw 19 minutes ago
- In the news at 8: a tornado hits Mt. Olive, the power goes out for many bi-state residents, and St. Charles flooding betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 25 minutes ago
- RT @AllisonBlood: Bridgeton Landfill drilling will have to wait one more day. More at 8 on @KMOX 36 minutes ago
- 2 Plead Guilty to Wire Theft After Joplin Tornado cbsloc.al/18eS4hn 52 minutes ago