Sex offenders would be grouped into three tiers with each considered to have a different risk of committing another offense.
Bill in state senate would set attendance requirements, in hopes of making college students finish degrees on a time schedule.
“These dollars are essential to supporting our folks on the front line of emergency response. That’s why the federal government provides this”
The House has already passed the measure, and Sen. Brian Nieves said he wanted the Senate committee vote on it Wednesday.
The Republican-led Senate voted down a Democratic attempt to insert $890 million of federal funds into Missouri’s budget to expand Medicaid.
Since January, KMOX has been requesting the 2012 hospital infection data from the Missouri Department of Health.
“We’re not even at the half in the legislative session…we’ve got plenty of time,” Nixon responded, using one of his frequent sports analogies.
The revelation validates the concerns of many Republican state legislators who have warned of the “gun list” for a month.
Two Missouri men’s prisons and two women’s prisons would be selected for the program’s trial.
The bill would allow mothers to discreetly breast-feed in public places and excuse nursing mothers from jury duty.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 2 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 2 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 3 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 3 hours ago