Missouri State Highway Patrol
Florida man dead and two others injured after the pickup spun out of control.
Authorities say a 3-year-old Illinois boy was killed and his parents were injured when their all-terrain vehicle crashed in eastern Missouri.
He says the fingerprints obtained by the scanners aren’t retained in patrol files.
“If they’re going to go after everybody’s guns, they take these people out. They can take them out one at a time.”
As KMOX reported Thursday, some lawmakers want to strip the Revenue Department of the duty because of concerns of data sharing.
59-year-old Sepid Majid Salem of Ballwin told a passenger in his car that he “had an urge” before he stopped and fired four or five shots.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says it isn’t clear if icy conditions played a role in the accident.
Its official name is a real mouthful: the Advanced Spectroscopic Portal Radiation Monitor.
There have been 78 vehicular fatalities in Missouri thus far, compared to 112 at this time a year ago.
The state Supreme Court has scheduled oral arguments this week in cases involving school transfers and survivor’s benefits.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 19 minutes ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 52 minutes ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 57 minutes ago
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Communities Concerned, Criticize Proposed South County Connector « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/11JW9Vb 1 hour ago