It looks like St. Louis might be able to dodge a cold, wet, windy bullet later this evening, but if you plan on driving anywhere north of St. Louis watch out.
Whats a TowPlow? Watch them in action.
The storm on Thursday dumped more than a foot of snow in some areas of northern and western Missouri, and Gov. Jay Nixon declared a state of emergency.
Missouri roads will be dicey from 9 a.m. on Thursday through Friday morning.
MoDot has closed the two right lanes of westbound I-255 near Koch Road, so crews can replace an expansion joint.
The final phase of the Page Avenue Extension will begin last this Spring in St. Charles County.
A semi-tractor trailer carrying books flipped on northbound Lindbergh Boulevard near I-70 this afternoon.
MoDOT is proposing to build a diverging diamond interchange, similar to the one at the Interstate 270 and Dorsett Road interchange in Maryland Heights.
All lanes on I-64 (Hampton to Forest Park Pkwy) in both directions will close this weekend
Transportation funding proponents want Missouri shoppers to pay an additional cent in their sales taxes for 10 years to fund what supporters say are desperately needed transportation improvements.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 1 hour ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 2 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 3 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 4 hours ago