Consider the economy, the job market, the recent horrendous occurrences in the Middle East before voting for a person because of his race, his social-issue promises, or any other rather selfish reasons.
Mitt Romney pays a SHOCKINGLY low percentage of his income on taxes. For a man of his means seeking public office it is a SHAMEFUL number. But Romney is a man without shame.
An investor in Bain told Senator Reid that Mitt Romney had not paid any taxes over a ten year period, but maybe the more intriguing story is who else he hasn’t been sending money to in years past.
Romney had an opportunity to open a dialogue with the NAACP. Instead he talked about denying civil rights to a civil rights organization and spoke in condescending and paternalistic terms about being a better president for African Americans than Barack Obama. It was a clear and cynical play for white votes.
In Illinois, nearly 56-thousand Mormons, a 55-percent increase over the year two thousand, and in the St. Louis metropolitan area — there are 17-thousand Mormons, up 43-percent in the past ten years.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- After a short weather delay, organizers say Bluesweek has resumed in downtown St. Louis. #Bluesweek 8 minutes ago
- The Bluesweek Festival in downtown St. Louis is temporary suspended, due to rain and lightning. 47 minutes ago
- Proof That the Steroid-Era Power Surge in #MLB Has Been Stopped >> bit.ly/13T4hE4 Do you agree? 1 hour ago
- .@GovernorQuinn’s office has called a new concealed carry plan in Illinois a “massive overreach.” What do you think?... 2 hours ago