Museum of Transportation
The St. Louis area is rich with activities that are stimulating and appropriate for preschoolers. Whether you’re a local parent or a tourist looking for kid-friendly activities, you can find hundreds of options throughout the metro area that will appeal to your children’s sense of play.
Time for the 4th annual Pumpers and Pistons display.
The stolen silver dollar and five gold coins were valued at $18,844.
Guests for this week’s Auto Show include Bob Eastin with the Museum of Transporation and Courtney Force of John Force racing.
Coins were on loan to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Civil War.
The museum has a display of historic civil war coins on display right now. Someone like the coins so much that they took/stole/ripped off/pilfered them!
Greg answered questions from callers, covering everything from snow and check engine lights to recalls and when to sell a vehicle. Also Bob Easten, the Director of Public Relations for Museum of Transportation, talks about […]
Come see Lighting McQueen & Mater at the Museum of Transportation.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 5 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 5 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 6 hours ago