NASA’s Shannon Walker asserts the retirement of the space shuttles shouldn’t cause children to give up their dreams of becoming astronauts.
Anne Devereaux from NASA joined us to talk about the Curiosity Rover landing. Olympian Jackie Joyner Kersee called in from London to talk about what is going on at the Games in London. Tia Mowry […]
Mitch Schulte is among those awaiting the Mars rover’s arrival on the red planet.
To discuss what should happen with Brian Kelly & Maria Keena was St. Louis native Mitch Schulte, Mars Exploration Program Scientist for NASA.
Sometime late Sunday night early Monday morning the rover Curiosity should land on the surface of the planet Mars. Watch this video to see how the people of NASA are planning on getting this machine […]
Looking around our nation, it’s obvious that we need more heroines and heroes with Sally Ride’s brave and courageous character. Her inspiration and legacy must live on to create the heroines – and heroes – of the future.
TIAM: Ameren Is Ready For The Heat, Jobs Of Tomorrow, Staying Healthy In The Heat & The “Orion” Program
Will your power go out during the heat wave? What will be the jobs of tomorrow? Dr. Joe on staying cool & NASA’s next big project.
The Laws Observatory on the Columbia campus is hosting a public viewing of the planet Venus’ passage directly between the sun and Earth.
Guests on this Monday morning include NASA’s Yvonne Pendleton and singer Rita Wilson.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 2 hours ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 4 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 5 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 6 hours ago