National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
“We have seen an increase in the last several years in frequency of young women, specifically,” abuse counselor Dan Duncan said.
“What seems to be really big in the St. Louis area is marijuana use and it’s been that way for awhile,” Dan Duncan said.
Local substance abuse counselors are concerned over the rise of the hallucinogenic drug, PCP, throughout the area.
A new survey finds nearly 1 in 10 teens lights up at least 20 or more times a month.
Community forum this week
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Tornado Touches Down in Mt. Olive, Ill. cbsloc.al/10LCN5y 4 minutes ago
- In the news at 6:30: @AllisonBlood has an update on the Mt. Olive tornado, area Red Cross members go to OK, and more betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 20 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: The people of Joplin are reaching out to help those in Moore. Details at 6:30 on @KMOX kmox.com/listen 22 minutes ago
- Ill. Gov. Quinn to Decide on Tanning Ban For Minors cbsloc.al/10LznzJ 26 minutes ago