New York Times
12 12 12 Testing is this thing on? Today’s show is brought to you by the numbers 1, 2, and 12. No, not really but it sounds fun right? Today’s Podcast can be found below. […]
President Obama leads Romney in Wisconsin, and Virginia.
A recent article in the New York Times calls into question why the St. Louis Zoo is spending 20 million dollars to build a polar bear exhibit.
New York Times columnist Nick Kristof targeted Anheuser-Busch InBev in his column over the weekend calling for a boycott of the brewery.
Charlie talks with NY Times Tax Reporter David Kocieniewski about his new Pulitzer Prize; with Glenn Koenen about Congress possibly cutting the food stamp budget by 4%; with Denny Huff of the Mo. Council of the Blind abut medical aid cuts to the blind; with Montrail and Melissa White about punishing their 8-year-old daughter for stealing and lying; and with Writer/Director Aimee Lagos about her new film, “96 Minutes”.
Charlie talks baseball with NY Times Sports Columnist Mike Vaccaro, STL Cardinals Broadcaster John Rooney, the Voice of the Washington Nationals Bob Carpenter, ESPN Radio Talk Show Host Randy Galloway, St. Louisan Mary Duggan Leahy who now lives in Dallas, Charlie Gitto of Charlie Gitto’s Restaurant about Downtown baseball business, and Fred Bronstein of the STL Symphony about an upcoming Halloween concert.
STL Cardinals Broadcaster Mike Shannon on Milwaukee Brewers’ Takashi Saito pitch to Albert Pujols that struct his left hand. New York Times’ Ron Nixon on freshmen and Tea Party Respublicans loving their pork spending in their districts, but no one else’s. STL Post-Dipatch Reporter Matt Hathaway on generous salaries and bonuses for STL Science Center executives.
Here’s a lovely photo of members of Congress leaving after the vote in the House yesterday. Is it just me or is the capitol police officer with the rifle just a bit sad? Doug
The New York Times created this amazing interactive display of shots taken in Joplin, Missouri.
Prosecutors allege Jeffrey Sterling was a source for Risen in a book about CIA operations in Iran.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 54 minutes ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 2 hours ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 2 hours ago
- 2 Men Indicted in St. Clair County Drug Scandal cbsloc.al/143SzYI #IL 2 hours ago