New York Yankees
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Yankees set a record for baseball’s highest opening-day payroll at $230.4 million, almost 10 times what the Houston Astros are paying their players. After all the talk of […]
Turley grew up in East St. Louis and went on to win two World Series titles with the New York Yankees.
St. Louis valued at $716 million. Yankees again top list, followed by Dodgers, Red Sox, Cubs, and Phillies.
St. Louis gets home runs from Pete Kozma, Daniel Descalso, Kolten Wong
Whether as a starter or a reliever, David Phelps will likely be an integral part of the Yankees.
On Thursday, March 7, the New York Yankees will make their first visit to play the Cardinals at Roger Dean Stadium since March 17, 2006.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- A new study finds all but two states posted a significant drop in teen births between 2007 and 2011 cbsloc.al/16Tzj5n 13 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Police on lookout for 34-year-old Excedrin Collins in St. Louis or East St. Louis area. Reward offered, considered arme… 1 hour ago
- Last Day to Donate Supplies for #STL4OKC cbsloc.al/14Z8qZG 2 hours ago
- #STL Fire Captain Dan Sutter told KMOX 6 were injured in bus accident. All injures appear to be non-life threatening cbsloc.al/14YZgwa 3 hours ago