Franklin County officials are waiting for a Supreme Court ruling involving a separation of church and state case in New York.
707 applications from 15 countries were submitted this year, a huge increase over last year’s 420 applications.
Several firearm manufacturers have threatened to leave states passing stricter gun regulations, prompting Missouri lawmakers to respond with tax incentives.
IBM has made the tiniest stop-motion movie ever, a one-minute video of individual carbon monoxide molecules repeatedly rearranged to show a boy moving.
Medics took 15 children and four adults who were on board to area hospitals. An officer said their injuries were minor.
The Knicks should have their size back in time for their playoff opener, with Tyson Chandler and Kenyon Martin both on the mend.
“The last two Popes were elected at 78 and 76 [years old],” Allen said. “Dolan is only 63 which means this might not be his last bite at the apple.”
After yesterday’s win against the Mets in Port St. Lucie, Yadier Molina told reporters that Michael Wacha could pitch in the Majors “right now.”
“He’s never had, as far as I know, any desire to climb, to grow in importance in the church. He just really is interested in people,” John Johnson said.
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- The American Medical Association will now classify #obesity as a disease instead of a lifestyle problem cbsloc.al/17p0tCg 4 minutes ago
- .@MayorSlay Speaks Out on Sugary Drinks cbsloc.al/1045LNX #soda #stl 21 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Another fun night in Ellisville as the council there fights over the proposed WalMart. Details after CBS at 6 @KMOX htt… 25 minutes ago
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 9 hours ago