“That’s one of the options that might be out there,” Dr. Kelvin Adams said of the plan, adding that “it’s not the right option for us at this point in time.”
She says what’s needed are “commonsense laws that respect that right, but prevent the mass slaughter of innocent Americans.”
Assault, armed criminal action and unlawful possession of a weapon charges were filed against 57-year-old Lester Davis.
Neil Becker from Cisco Systems talks with us about social network safety and personal privacy. Political Reporter Niall Stanage from TheHill.com joins Jon to talk about the shooting in Newtown and Gun Control.
Ten Labrador Retrievers bought and trained by the Missouri Synod and Lutheran Church Charities are in Newtown this week providing a calming spirit to those in need.
Following the events in Connecticut last Friday, there is a fundamental question that keeps crossing my mind: Why did this have to happen? How many more schools need to be shot up before we act? How many children need to die over a Constitutional Amendment that addressed the right for Americans to possess muskets?
Fifty-seven percent of Americans now say gun control laws should be made more strict, according to the poll, conducted Dec. 14 – 16.
The Christ Church Cathedral will open its doors to remember the victims of gun violence in Newtown, Conn. and St. Louis Tuesday evening.
The chief is adamant about his plans but realizes his calls for arming school workers will be met with resistance.
One of the biggest displays was in St. Louis before Rams-Vikings game at the Edward Jones Dome.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 44 minutes ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 1 hour ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 1 hour ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 1 hour ago