Norbert Leo Butz
Charlie talks about a benefit concert with Rachel Ebeling of the Angel Band Project, set up by a Former St. Louisan and Tony Award-Winning Actor Norbert Leo Butz, who will be peforming on May 8 and 9; and with Mark Mazzetti, Pulitzer prize-winning reporter, about his book, “The Way of the Knife”.
Charlie talks with former Saturday Night Live Star Rachel Dratch; with two-time Tony award-winning stage & screen Star Norbert Leo Butz; and with STL Cardinals Broadcaster Mike Shannon about the status of Cards Pitcher Chris Carpenter.
Second Tony Award for Norbert Leo Butz
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 7 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 8 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 9 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 9 hours ago