The 85-69 vote in the House was just three greater than the minimum number needed to pass legislation and 24 votes short of a two-thirds majority that would be needed for a veto override.
“You always hope that it’s possible that somebody may survive, but after Shawn you know it is possible.”
Medics took 15 children and four adults who were on board to area hospitals. An officer said their injuries were minor.
“We had a reputation as being a bellweather state that would vote for the winner,” professor Dave Robertson said.
A spokeswoman for DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton says 69-year-old Suzanne Hazelton died Monday.
The runaways were found sleeping in an alley in Kansas City, Mo.
Obama spent his speech blaming the Republican Congress for the nation’s woes and his own inability to accomplish what he knows he hasn’t accomplished.
Corps of Engineers to release solutions to Asian carp problem. .
Codeine hidden in grape soda and iced tea bottles
Pilot reported dead in crash
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured... One World Trade Center Fast Food Strike in St. Louis
- Macy’s Closing Downtown St. Louis Location cbsloc.al/10J3lnY 2 hours ago
- RT @MLynchOnAir: See the workshops of local @Etsy artists featured on #KMOX this week. stlouis.cbslocal.com/photo-gallerie… 3 hours ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Paul Teutul Sr. head honcho at Orange County Choppers sits astride the custom-made bike for Black Flag. http://t.co/Ad0… 3 hours ago
- Some Discouraged From Prostate Cancer Screening Under New Guidelines cbsloc.al/10Q8A2f 3 hours ago