The statewide average for March was $4.10, according to the monthly survey by the Triple-A Chicago Motor Club.
A survey suggests that rising fuel prices haven’t slowed the economy in a nine-state region in the Midwest and Plains.
Many stand accused, including oil companies, the president, Congress, speculators on Wall Street and worries that the earth is running out of oil.
“We’ve seen a dramatic drop over the past several days and I would expect it to continue. I think finally U.S. drivers are going to get a break.”
Confusion over the extent of the rebels’ hold on the Libyan capital and a rally in stock markets drove oil prices higher Tuesday, a day after they fell.
Meet the Cardinals KMOX Sports Director Tom Ackerman joins Mark to talk about the information from Jupiter, Florida. Honoring the 7′s Longtime St. Louis Blues favorite Garry Unger tells us about tonight’s tribute to the […]
Charlie discusses the protests in Wisconsin’s state capital over possible retirement/pension benefits changes for public workers, talks with Aftab Borka in Pakistan, with Jim Winkleman of Blue Ocean Portfolios about what business you need to take care of before a medical check-up, and with Oil Analyst Tom Kloza about how the upheaval in the Mid East is affecting oil prices.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Missouri Lawmakers Will Investigate St. Louis County Taxation cbsloc.al/12YICf3 30 minutes ago
- In the news at 6: security at tonight's soccer match, concealed carry in Illinois and the Larry Conners saga. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 32 minutes ago
- Alton Public Housing Bed Bug Problem Mitigated cbsloc.al/16Tb1Jl 46 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Did St. Louis Police act properly in a recent shooting? Kevin Killeen reports at 5:30. @KMOX kmox.com/listen 1 hour ago