Hundreds of gallons of oil have spilled into the Mississippi River after a barge accident early Friday morning near Alton.
State Rep. Mike Bost (R-Murphysboro) says the bill needs to pass as soon as possible, claiming it could be a “gold rush” for Illinois.
“We’ll peak somewhere between now and let’s say Cinco de Mayo,” Tom Kloza, of the Oil Price Information Service said.
David Friedman from the Clean Vehicles program at the Union of Concerned Scientists joined the show to discuss their plan to cut oil dependency in half.
Oil began flowing again Monday afternoon. Company spokesman Shawn Howard says the system will be operated at a slightly reduced pressure.
The two presidential candidates were asked a question by CBS Local about Obamacare vs. Romneycare and asked them to talk about the similarities or differences between the two plans.
Today on the CBS Local forum, Romney and Obama were asked: What will you do to make the U.S. more energy independent?
Americans continually hear that the president of the United States can do nothing about gas prices. John Hofmeister says that isn’t true. The doubled gas prices could have been avoided but no one in a political position who can do anything about the prices wants to do anything.
Refinery issues near Chicago trickle down to St. Louis
API: Keystone XL would pump 800,000 barrels of oil a day into US.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 45 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 59 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 1 hour ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 1 hour ago