A local ordinance that in some cases treats marijuana possession as a minor municipal violation isn’t being followed by Boone County sheriff’s deputies who have stepped up patrols within Columbia’s city limits, an attorney says.
After a brief scare over planning-and-zoning rules, Habitat for Humanity got approval Wednesday night to open a Re-Store in Des Peres
People wanting to resell mobile phones in St. Louis would face tough new restrictions under a newly proposed ordinance.
Might be required to maintain tenants’ AC units.
Hazelwood’s asking that girls’ challenge of city ordinance banning sales be tossed out.
Claims other motorist had intersection blocked.
Would become first munipality in St. Louis County to adopt such a measure.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 5 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 7 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 8 hours ago