Anthony Akins has again pleaded guilty to his role in the 2008 robbery and double-murder at a south St. Louis County Steak ‘n Shake.
CLAYTON, MO (KMOX)- Judge Richard Bresnahan sentenced Oundr’e Akins to six consecutive life sentences without parole Thursday for his role in the 2008 killing of two workers at a south St. Louis County Steak ‘n’ […]
A St. Louis County judge is deliberating the guilt or innocence of an Illinois man accused with his brother in the 2008 robbery killings of two workers at a Steak `n Shake restaurant.
Prosecutors say Oundre Akins is the one who shot waitress Tammy Cantrell five times and cook Mark Gerstner once.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 22 minutes ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 24 minutes ago
- 2 Men Indicted in St. Clair County Drug Scandal cbsloc.al/143SzYI #IL 39 minutes ago
- Pevely Woman Wins $1 Million Powerball Prize cbsloc.al/11MGJzz @MissouriLottery 1 hour ago