Missouri Man Gets Prison Time for Role in Heroin DeathTwenty-six-year-old David Bollinger was sentenced Tuesday in St. Louis.
STL Fire Continues to Respond to a Dozen Overdoses Per Day, Most Are K-2"It puts a strain on the day-to-day activities of the guys and the women who work in EMS and fire; it wears on you after a while," Jenkerson says. "Especially when you see the same two or three people over and over."
Parents Use Daughter's Obituary To Help Others Struggling With AddictionAn Ohio resident used the darkest hours of her life as a vessel to help others who may be going down the same path.
Homeless Man Charged in Connection to K-2 OverdosesPolice say a surveillance camera showed 56-year-old John White in a suspected drug deal outside the New Life Evangelistic Center.
Heroin Supplier in Mitch Stenger's Case Pleads GuiltyA man pleads guilty to providing the heroin that led to the death of Mitch Stenger, the nephew of St. Louis County Executive Steve Stenger.
Police to Carry Anti-Overdose Drugs for DogsThe department calls it an advancement in the its "high level of care for its valued K-9 officers."
Chicago Nursing Home Fined After Residents' Heroin OverdoseIllinois and federal health officials are seeking penalties totaling more than $100,000 from a Chicago nursing home after five residents overdosed on heroin inside the facility in February.
Over 100 Synthetic Marijuana Overdoses in 3 DaysThis is the first time the DEA locally has seen this type of "concentrated effect" from synthetic drugs.
There's Nothing Fake About Synthetic MarijuanaSynthetic marijuana is much more powerful and dangerous than regular marijuana.
Dozens in Downtown Homeless Community Overdose on K-2St. Louis EMS crews normally respond to 10 to 12 overdose calls per day.
FDA Warns Against Homeopathic Teething ProductsThe FDA says 10 children have died after being given homeopathic teething tablets or gels.
Cops: Photos of Boy with Passed-Out Adults Show Drug ScourgeThe officer says the driver indicated he was taking his unconscious female passenger to a hospital, then became unresponsive himself.