A man with a scar on his face robbed the bank inside a Schnucks supermarket in Overland Wednesday.
Overland Police have identified the man as 22-year-old Zachariah Anderson.
The chase began Monday night in Maryland Heights and wound through unincorporated areas of the county, then through Overland and into University City.
An 80-bed residential care center for developmentally disabled people in St. Louis County is now shut down.
The St. Louis-area butcher shop allegedly sold products labeled as “ground beef” but it contained cattle hearts.
It began Saturday night when the unidentified man evaded Overland police and broke into a random home in Olivette.
Suspect was wearing blue uniform-style shirt with white stripe
A toxic chemical tied to an old manufacturing sight is contaminating the atmosphere inside several St. Louis County homes.
A woman armed with a note, sunglasses and bright pink pants robs an Overland bank Thursday afternoon.
West Overland Fire Captain Greg Vogel says there was damage to the roof, but little else.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @SCRyanSTL: @kmoxnews Kevin Kileen interviews John Andretti @Prime1000 for @GatewayMSP http://t.co/rfU4lWMEB5 23 minutes ago
- Toxicology test says no drugs or alcohol found in #Newtown Gunman: cbsloc.al/14u0XlR 37 minutes ago
- Is this a good idea? cbsloc.al/13F5dvR Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains #stl 2 hours ago
- RT @MosbyBldgArts: @scottmosby just finished a talk with @kmoxnews about tornado safety & safe rooms. Link to on-air audio: http://t.co/2Qk… 3 hours ago