A woman is in custody following the hit-and-run death of a 26-year-old pedestrian in the St. Louis County town of Overland.
Police say pedestrian was crossing against the light.
A pedestrian killed in a hit-and-run had been released from the Greene County Jail minutes earlier.
Missouri Highway Patrol says three men were pushing stalled car when they were hit.
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Frances Cole knows firsthand the pain of unexpectedly losing a loved one as a result of a crash. Her mother, Dr. Jennifer Cole, was riding her bicycle last July when she […]
He was struck by a car shortly after 6 a.m.
Witnesses report man tried to walk through traffic
It was unclear why the pedestrian was on the tracks.
Driver, an out-of-state man, initially thought he’d struck a deer.
Highway patrol says Florissant man suffered major injuries
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 51 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 1 hour ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 1 hour ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 1 hour ago