Dermatologists at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis led the telephone survey. Results were published online Monday.
A new study in the journal Pediatrics warns that high school sophomores with drinking problems may have been influenced by ads as early as the seventh grade.
On average, women face a 1 in 88 chance of having a child with autism.
It’s an issue that raises ethical questions, and some experts are urging caution.
What leads gay, straight teens to attempt suicide?
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In the news at 8: Soccer in St. Louis, illegal videotaping allegations in Belleville, and Larry Conners is let go betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 20 minutes ago
- DNR Won’t Test For Most Radiation at Bridgeton Landfill cbsloc.al/16TKhZi 40 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: a protest at police headquarters, Busch prepares for soccer, and Larry Conners is fired. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 48 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: St. Louis Co. Police remind residents to remain "vigilant" with rapist at large. Full details @ 7:30 am #kmox. 51 minutes ago