Where can St. Louisans go to celebrate Barack Obama’s inauguration for a second term? Join the festivities at the president’s favorite pizza joint or at a politically minded pub that leans left. Look back through history of past presidents. Or, since this year’s festivities will fall on Janaury 21 which is also Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, celebrate the successes of the Civil Rights movement over the past 50 years.
More than 3.14 reasons to attend this weekend.
“He has a unique idea that is really, really incredible,” St. Louis Board of Aldermen President Lewis Reed says.
Is the old Midtown Del Taco building shaped like a coffee cup saucer or a pizza pie?
When you’re looking for a pizza in St. Louis that will knock your socks off, give these places a try.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Proof That the Steroid-Era Power Surge in #MLB Has Been Stopped >> bit.ly/13T4hE4 Do you agree? 23 minutes ago
- .@GovernorQuinn’s office has called a new concealed carry plan in Illinois a “massive overreach.” What do you think?... 1 hour ago
- Just in time for #MemorialDay weekend >> Top Places for Pulled Pork in #STL cbsloc.al/ZdCUIW 2 hours ago
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 3 hours ago