Unfortunately, political poll after political poll reveals that the presidential election of 2012 has much to do – in fact, more to do – with the race of the presidential candidate than most anything else.
Though the polls give political junkies a rush – and can put them on a natural high for a time or sink them into the bowels of depression – they mean absolutely nothing on Election Day. The poll taken on Election Day at the nation’s polling booths is obviously the only one that counts.
A recent poll shows Senate hopeful Todd Akin 3 points ahead of Senator Claire McCaskill despite flack for his recent comments.
Polls stay open until 7 pm. Follow results this evening on KMOX.
Come informed, but dress light.
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured... One World Trade Center Fast Food Strike in St. Louis
- Macy’s Closing Downtown St. Louis Location cbsloc.al/10J3lnY 1 hour ago
- RT @MLynchOnAir: See the workshops of local @Etsy artists featured on #KMOX this week. stlouis.cbslocal.com/photo-gallerie… 1 hour ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Paul Teutul Sr. head honcho at Orange County Choppers sits astride the custom-made bike for Black Flag. http://t.co/Ad0… 1 hour ago
- Some Discouraged From Prostate Cancer Screening Under New Guidelines cbsloc.al/10Q8A2f 2 hours ago