Some call it the ‘Don’t Get Sick’ bill, others the ‘Breaking the Poverty Cycle’ bill. Regardless, it’s making waves in Jefferson City.
NORDYNE announced Thursday that it will gradually relocate its manufacturing lines to a new site in Saltillo, Mexico.
Authorities say Matthew Brandon Cook, Kade Reaves Stringfellow and Rodney Joe Green escaped through the ceiling.
The bill would allow the companies to charge ratepayers for infrastructure costs through a surcharge.
The governor’s budget plan for next year would provide $3 million for drug task forces, a move he says is necessary.
A southeast Missouri automotive repair shop had an unexpected find with the SUV door it bought from a Texas salvage yard: cocaine.
KFVS-TV reports that Carl and Vicki Jenkins of Poplar Bluff are both in critical condition at a St. Louis hospital.
The man should be considered armed and dangerous, Poplar Bluff Police warn. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Poplar Bluff Police officers and Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers chasing a rape suspect quickly got more than they bargained for Thursday.
Both victims say the same man attacked them. That man, 30-year-old Stephan Anderson, is from Poplar Bluff.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- National Weather Service in St. Louis Facing Cuts cbsloc.al/184aa8h 2 hours ago
- St. Louis County Will Loan $400 M To Metro Transit cbsloc.al/10l3Chm 3 hours ago
- Possible Illegal Videotaping at Belleville School cbsloc.al/10l0cLE 3 hours ago
- Stan Musial’s Ladue House For Sale cbsloc.al/10kTxRD 4 hours ago