A new survey commissioned by a pro-Marijuana group claims a majority of Missourians favor legalization.
Calling it a “waste of time and resources,” a St. Louis police officer signs up to lobby state lawmakers to reduce penalties for marijuana possession.
If a St. Louis alderman has his way, the possession of a small amount of marijuana would be treated basically like a traffic ticket.
It’s believed to be worth $40 million on the street.
A new survey finds nearly 1 in 10 teens lights up at least 20 or more times a month.
“It’s been unbelievable because even though the law has changed that clearly outlaws virtually every synthetic drug, all the fake pot that’s out there, we’re still finding it’s readily available.”
Officer used his position to seize suspicious packages, took them home to be divided
State troopers say they pulled over a pickup truck on Interstate 70 near Troy because the driver improperly changed lanes.
Authorities reported finding about 4,000 growing marijuana plants at a lot in Buchanan County, and roughly 3,000 plants at a site in Clinton County.
Over 60 pounds, nearly $40,000 recovered
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 40 minutes ago
- MORE: #KMOV News Director Sean McLaughlin tells KMOX news no comment. A statement is expected within the hour. 1 hour ago
- RT @michaelcalhoun: BREAKING: Larry Connors just called KMOX newsroom to say he was terminated by KMOV today. Was told Facebook post "compr… 1 hour ago
- .@anthonyweiner joins crowded race to become NYC Mayor: cbsloc.al/18ikIOJ 1 hour ago