Company says power outages on Saturday fell below 250, from a high of 43,000 after Wednesday’s storms.
ST. LOUIS–(KMOX)–Ameren Missouri says it’s not worried about widespread power outages caused by the prolonged heat wave. “We’re able to handle this heat, absolutely, and we’ve been handling it for a number of days now,” […]
Metallic properties in balloons can cause electrical surges.
One hard hit area is in south St. Louis County near Jefferson Barracks.
Last night’s storms left many in the area without power this morning.
At the height of the outages, there were 60,000 without electricity.
As of 11 a.m. Tuesday less than 100 storm-related power outages remain.
More than 14,000 homes and businesses are still in the dark.
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The National Weather Service office in St. Louis says last night’s storm may have spun up not one, but nearly a half-dozen separate tornadoes, as it moved across the region. “We’ve got […]
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 51 minutes ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 1 hour ago
- Military Medals Left at Chesterfield Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter cbsloc.al/16TVmJi 1 hour ago
- Excedrin Collins, wanted on federal gun charges, has been caught cbsloc.al/1718M6Z twitpic.com/cswzln 1 hour ago