New figures from the Federal Housing Finance Agency show home prices in metropolitan St. Louis on the decline.
The price for a gallon of regular unleaded is down to $2.99 at many locations.
Prices at some local stations flirt with sub-$3 territory.
Says “jitters” in the Mideast are overcoming usual fall price drop.
Prices rose more than a dime-per-gallon Tuesday as the hurricane slammed the Gulf of Mexico.
The impact of the drought is being felt right now by corn farmers, but the impact on your wallet is coming.
Crude oil, which accounts for 2/3 of fuel price, now below $80/gallon.
Dramatic 14-cent per gallon decline over last seven days.
Expert: St. Louis prices dropping three times faster than national average.
API: Keystone XL would pump 800,000 barrels of oil a day into US.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 2 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 5 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 6 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 7 hours ago