A federal grand jury returned an indictment Wedneday charging Father William F. Vatterott of St. Louis with possession of child pornography.
Alleged abuse occurred in the 1960′s.
Rev. Bill Rowe must leave St. Mary Parish no later than July 10th.
Rowe: “I’ve decided to let him use church law to remove me”.
Three victims agree to ‘substantial’ settlements
Priest accused in Colorado used to work at three parishes here
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A new report shows the Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese spent more than $1 million over a four-month stretch last year in connection with priest sexual abuse cases. The Kansas City […]
SNAP Director David Clohessy, said last week’s order requiring it to turn over records to attorneys for the Rev. Michael Tierney is too broad.
Priest charged with stealing items from Belleville gift store
Prosecutors charged 43-year-old Steven Poole of Okawville with retail theft.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 0 minutes ago
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 22 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: We'll talk with the #STL treasurer about charging to park downtown on Saturdays at 7:50. Hear it here kmox.com/listen 50 minutes ago
- Republican Race For Ill. Governor Heats Up cbsloc.al/11LiotX 51 minutes ago