The maker of Missouri’s new execution drug, is pulling it off the market.
ST. LOUIS–(KMOX)–The Missouri Supreme Court rules its “premature” to set execution dates in several death penalty cases — until disputes over the new lethal drug protocol can be resolved. Among the six cases put on hold […]
Missouri Attorney General Koster filed orders in six cases asking inmates to “show cause” why they shouldn’t be executed.
Chris Koster last month asked the Missouri Supreme Court to set execution dates for up to 19 condemned men.
The Missouri Department of Corrections announced the switch was switching from its longstanding three-drug method to use of a single drug, propofol.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 4 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 7 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 8 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 9 hours ago