The American Urological Association now supports new guidelines which state routine screening is no longer recommended for men who are at average risk for the disease.
The typical patient taking Zytiga survived five months longer than the patient taking a fake pill, or placebo.
Washington University researchers, led by Dr. Graham Colditz, have developed a free iPad app that offers a quick assessment for six major diseases.
Intermittent hormonal therapy for certain men with minimal metastatic prostate cancer proved to be less effective than continuous therapy.
The berry is high in antioxidants and is the subject of MU research looking at its possible use to fight prostate cancer.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 1 hour ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 2 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 3 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 3 hours ago