The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday that four people received donated organs from a man unknowingly infected with rabies.
Missouri health officials say skunks are one of the two primary carriers of the rabies virus in Missouri.
In 2010, 62 percent of all rabies cases in domestic animals were found in cats. But what about St. Louis?
Measure goes to Governor Nixon
One bat test positive for rabies, and two people are undergoing post-exposure treatment after coming into contact with that rabid bat.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 3 minutes ago
- Springfield #Mo Won't Lower Marijuana Penalties cbsloc.al/12TPcDy 35 minutes ago
- Illinois House Committee Approves Medicaid Expansion cbsloc.al/1a2K1U8 1 hour ago
- Tea Party Activists Rally Outside Kansas City #IRS Building cbsloc.al/12TNPog #MO 1 hour ago