Three month tour will range from southern Illinois to Tulsa.
In one of the most exciting World Series games of all-time, the Cardinals, down to their final strike in both the ninth and 10th innings, forced a decisive Game 7.
All day long Thursday, Busch Stadium was a beehive of activity as the buzz mounted for Game 6.
Game 7 (if necessary) will be Friday evening.
Chilly weather means denser air, which means balls don’t fly as far.
Losers of St. Louis-Texas wager must dig into half-ton of dung.
Worldwide selling counterfeit protects is a $600 billion industry.
Fans entering the ballpark will be required to pass through airport like security.
The team announced details about how fans can enjoy the games and share in the excitement.
Metro staffers will also assist commuters .
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 2 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 4 hours ago
- After a short weather delay, organizers say Bluesweek has resumed in downtown St. Louis. #Bluesweek 4 hours ago
- The Bluesweek Festival in downtown St. Louis is temporary suspended, due to rain and lightning. 5 hours ago