Charlie talks with Time magazine Editor Nancy Gibbs about her book, “The Presidents Club “; with STL Immigration Att’y Ken Schmidt about the Arizona immigration law; with John Regenbogen of Scenic Missouri about State billboard legislation; with Ray Hartman about the upcoming “Costas to the Max” event this Sat., Apr. 28, honoring Disability Rights Activist Max Starkloff; and with the Rev. Larry Rice about moving the Downtown STL homeless encampment.
Pollack’s death called a loss for St. Louis.
Rick Desloge and Norman Pressman talk about the upcoming bike ride to benefit cancer research and Siteman Cancer Center, Pedal the Cause…Ray Hartman and Patrick Ishmael state their case for and against Aerotropolis…Ron Kramer, inventor of the beer can cigarette lighter…and MoDot’s Chief Engineer Dave Nichols talks about possible funding for roads and job creation in Mo.
Charlie talks with Ron Kessler, author of “The Secrets of the FBI”…Ray Hartman tells us why St. Louis Rams fans should be afraid…and Colonel Bill Pogue talks about his upcoming Aug. 25th visit to STL,and his book, “But for the Grace of God”.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Extra Patrols Planned in Bridgeton cbsloc.al/16KNZEv 16 minutes ago
- .@Cardinals: Announce Additional Tickets for Thursday's Soccer Match cbsloc.al/17ZPYo7 #socceratbusch 24 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXPD: Phillips Phunny: Chelsea Toddler Scores Soccer Goal « Y98 cbsloc.al/10MKWqs 49 minutes ago
- RT @SCRyanSTL: @kmoxnews Kevin Kileen interviews John Andretti @Prime1000 for @GatewayMSP http://t.co/rfU4lWMEB5 1 hour ago