For all the billions spent by the Obama and Romney campaigns, Republican and Democratic parties, and countless outside groups, we may wake up November 7th to a Washington that is virtually unchanged.
In Texas Republicans have taken efforts to restrict access to voting a step farther. Texas Republicans are calling for the repeal of the Voting Rights Act.
Cunningham says she is open to running for office again or working in the private sector.
Democratic U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan of St. Louis filed to run in the newly redrawn 1st District, which could set up a primary against Democratic Rep. William Lacy Clay.
High court focuses on population requirements.
State Supreme Court hears oral arguments on new district maps
Sens. Jane Cunningham and Jim Lembke are losers in new map making
“There will be people in both parties disappointed, but there is no way to get a map and please everybody.”
Court has already struck down new senate districts; legal fight continues over Congressional lines
The Senate votes on a bill changing the filing date for Missouri lawmakers due to uncertainty and redistricting.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- St. Charles Co. Cleanup Estimated at $2.4 Million cbsloc.al/17XzgpE 11 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: I'm in for @KMOXTIAMDoug again this morning. Join me, @DebbieMonterrey and @Ackerman1120 at kmox.com/listen 17 minutes ago
- County Approves Economic Partnership With City cbsloc.al/11L3bZY 32 minutes ago
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 7 hours ago