The GOP won control of the Senate a dozen years ago and now holds veto-proof majorities in both chambers.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.
The curse of brain dead Republicans is not limited to Washington, DC. It turns out that GOP leaders in state capitols have also been unable to digest the results of November’s elections.
Former House Republican Leader Dick Armey criticized GOP candidates for saying “stupid things,” but here is one problem: The 2012 candidates were talking about Republican policy.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is obviously in the wrong business. He is becoming more of a television celebrity by the minute and getting much better reviews as a television performer than as governor.
Once again, a Republican politician has said something extreme about rape. Extreme and extremely stupid.
While Trump may have an “October surprise” that will destroy President Obama’s reelection campaign for the White House, I don’t think it’s going to be much more than seeing Trump get the headlines for part of the day, again.
Mitt Romney’s economic plan basically says if you make $22.50 an hour with benefits, you make too much money; and if you make $22.5 million, then you pay too much in taxes.
Eagle Forum founder says Republican strategist should resign, not Senate candidate.
Presidential hopeful says he’s distanced himself from Missouri Congressman’s controversial comments as far as he possibly can.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Fire Chief Has New Equipment, Old Worries cbsloc.al/17YhUsM #STL 10 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Nicholaus Lunceford, second suspect in Tuesday's fatal shooting in North County, has been taken into custody. 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 2 hours ago
- Vatterott College Told to Pay Woman $13 Million cbsloc.al/11LBQ9Y 2 hours ago