If the measure is approved by the voters, later this year, there would be a cap of annual spending.
Governor Nixon is expected to talk jobs, budget in tonight’s address.
Future state spending would be capped under a measure passed by the House Budget Committee Wednesday.
The estimate predicts total revenue of roughly $7.6 billion in the 2013 fiscal year.
Agency says they never try to contact taxpayers via e-mail, but scammers do.
St. Charles officials expect casino, business revenue to drop.
The report shows individual income taxes up 2.2 percent and sales tax revenue up 3.1 percent over the same period a year ago.
“The fact is that not only do the Cardinals mean great baseball, but they also mean great economics for the city and region,”
The airport loss of 11.9 million-dollars in 2010.
The Symphony has drawn about 22,000 brand new audience members, according to Bronstein.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In the news at 8: Soccer in St. Louis, illegal videotaping allegations in Belleville, and Larry Conners is let go betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 20 minutes ago
- DNR Won’t Test For Most Radiation at Bridgeton Landfill cbsloc.al/16TKhZi 41 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: a protest at police headquarters, Busch prepares for soccer, and Larry Conners is fired. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 49 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: St. Louis Co. Police remind residents to remain "vigilant" with rapist at large. Full details @ 7:30 am #kmox. 51 minutes ago