Rhonda Hamm Niebruegge
Lambert St. Louis International Director Rhonda Hamm-Niebruegge joins us to discuss new TSA rules and the latest on parking fee increases.
We get a preview of tonight’s State of the Union Address from Josh Kraushaar, executive editor of the National Journal’s Hotline.
Keith Calhoun, the Lebanon plant manager with Emerson Electric, said a new hub at St. Louis would mean less time, less money and more efficiency. Currently his goods take off from Chicago.
Charlie talks with Lambert Airport Director Rhonda Hamm Niebruegge about renting space at Lambert; with STL Alderman Tom Villa about reducing the size of the Brd. of Alderman; with Dan O’Neill of the STL Post-Dispatch about greatest STL sports moments; and with Joe Strohm of the STL Cardinals about ticket sales bargains.
Consultant says for airport to grow, business activity must grow
Denise Metzger is the manager of the Moto Mart in Red Bud, IL that sold one of the winning Mega Millions tickets. She says no one has claimed the ticket yet and she tells us […]
This month we recognize Rhonda Hamm-Niebruegge, Director of Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.
Josh Kraushaar, executive editor of The Hotline at The National Journal, gives us a preview of the Michigan GOP Primary. Author and political activist Kevin Jackson tells us about his new book, “Sexy Brilliance…and Other […]
Wednesday is expected to be a major day for military travel at Lambert
Temporary walls were removed Monday night, which affected those arriving on American and some smaller airlines.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 6 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 9 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 9 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 11 hours ago