The chief of cardiac surgery at St. Louis University Hospital, Dr. Richard Lee, says it really depends on how bad the cardiac damage is.
The new procedure allows surgeons to change a lead without opening a person’s chest.
Shiloh police say the man went to the woman’s home and used a stun gun to subdue her, then tied her up and attacked her.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Potential legal battle over the New Life Evangelisti Center. Details after CBS at 7 @KMOX kmox.com/listen 13 minutes ago
- Express Scripts to Expand, Add Jobs cbsloc.al/11P20JV #stl #business 44 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Express Scripts continues to grow. Details during the news at 6:30 @KMOX kmox.com/listen 44 minutes ago
- The American Medical Association will now classify #obesity as a disease instead of a lifestyle problem cbsloc.al/17p0tCg 57 minutes ago