The closure begins a half mile east of Route 79 and ends at the Route 79 exit.
Click the link to see a list of projects planned for the Metro-East.
One proposal would increase the state sales tax by 1 cent for a decade.
Just when you thought it was safe to use Interstate 64 for your downtown commute — another major project gets underway later this month.
This Tuesday night MoDOT plans to close westbound I-64 downtown between Jefferson and the Poplar Street Bridge.
Again! The Missouri Department of Transportation says westbound I-64 in downtown St. Louis will be closed this weekend.
Two eastbound lanes are expected to remain closed through the evening rush hour.
Crews will close one lane of Route 79 from Interstate 70 to just south of the Lincoln County line.
The lanes will be closed through this evening’s rush.
Crews will shift traffic to the right, splitting traffic around the upcoming construction.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 4 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 9 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 10 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 11 hours ago